Visit the GRIF stand at the Lambda Mu 23 (λμ23) congress, 10-13 October 2022, Paris Saclay
We are pleased to invite you to meet us at the stand of the GRIF software suite, the technology of TotalEnergies, at the Lambda Mu 23 (λμ23) congress, 10-13 October 2022, Paris Saclay.
We will be waiting for you there to :
- Answer your questions,
- Present the new functionalities of the different modules. Demonstration sessions will be held each day on :
- SIL Module - Safety Integrity Level ;
- Tree Module - Fault Tree;
- Risk/Bool module - Butterfly nodes and LOPA;
- Petri Module - Stochastic Petri nets
- Markov Module - Multi-phase Markov graphs.
Duration of each demonstration session: 15 minutes.
Location: TotalEnergies stand.
Agenda: to be consulted directly on the stand or on the conference application.
- [Only for Lambda Mu 2022 participants] Provide the temporary version of the GRIF software suite to test the various functionalities after the conference visit. The temporary version is free and without obligation.
- To discuss current topics around innovation and risk management for a sustainable future.
This congress will also be an opportunity for us to present GRIF's new visual identity for the first time. Please visit our stand to discover the renewed image of the GRIF software suite. We look forward to meeting you at our stand!
Enjoy the conference!